Friday, August 12, 2005

#4374!


According to Truth Laid Bear, this site is the 4,374th most visisted blog that they track, with 57 unique visitors per day. (The chart to the right illustrates Daily Josh readership trends.) Woo! I had no idea I got that many hits. Thank you, readers.

Update: I think that the ranking is actually based on the number of unique links to The Daily Josh from other blogs tracked by Truth Laid Bear, and the number is now up to 63. They also rank blogs based on unique visitors, but I'll have to put a special counter on the page to be tracked. Still, I am now ranked 4,172 out of 34,466 blogs. That puts me in the 87th percentile. So I'm encouraged.

1 Comments:

Blogger gavin richardson said...

you are on your way, now don't get a big head

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home