Sunday, August 07, 2005

On the Air

I think I'm safe announcing that, starting next week, I'll be helping out Cole Wakefield on his Christian Dissent radio show. It's a news/talk program for progressive-Christian types. The show airs from 6:00 to 8:00 a.m. on Radio Free Nashville, 98.9 WRFN, and I'll be on the air two or three Sundays per month. You may have trouble picking up the signal, even in the Nashville area, but you can listen to the show live or pre-recorded at Radio Free Nashville.org. I'll keep you posted on details.

In the meantime check out Nashville Is Talking. Cole was this weekend's guest blogger.

1 Comments:

Blogger gavin richardson said...

i was wondering who was helping cole out. could there be a building connection to getting on the radio?

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home