Tuesday, November 01, 2005

My Little Chicken

I've been so wrapped up in church politics that I haven't even posted anything about the Libby indictment, the Alito nomination, or the avian flu. I don't think I'm going to. I need a break from politics and debates and divisive issues. So here's something that should make everyone happy:

Yesterday, Ashlee and I dressed up Meyer as a chicken for Halloween. We took our little chicken to both of our workplaces and to see friends and family. Uncle Zach and Aunt Jenny have already posted some pictures. (Ashlee and I still use a film camera, so you'll have to wait for our pictures to be developed and scanned.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Christian Prophet said...

Good for you taking a break. To see the Holy Spirit's very words regarding divisiveness, see The Christian Prophet blog:

http://christianprophecy.blogspot.com/

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home