Thursday, July 20, 2006

I Can't Take the Heat! I Can't Take It

Were I a single man who didn't care for his job, I'd move to Calgary. I get uncomfortable when the temperature breaks 75° F, 24° C. 95° F, 35° C is intolerable.

Personally, I'm prepared to blame greenhouse gases. From the Huffington Post:

A recent study published in the journal Nature clearly stated that severe heat waves are now four times as likely to occur because of increased carbon dioxide levels in the atmosphere. This summer's miserable heat and extreme weather are going to be the norm. . . .

Officials in the National Weather Service estimate that more than 200 heat records have been broken in the United States in the past two weeks alone.

So stop using aerosol hairspray and turn out the lights when you leave the room, because I can't take this much longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home