Thursday, September 07, 2006

NFL Picks

I rarely ever pick teams to win before the season starts, but I feel like doing so for the NFL this year. Since the season starts tonight and I don't have much time, I won't be able to explain my picks right now. Anyway . . .


AFC


AFC East: Miami Dolphins

AFC North: Cincinnati Bengals

AFC South: Indianapolis Colts

AFC West: Denver Broncos

AFC Wildcards: San Diego Chargers, Jacksonville Jaguars

First two left out: Pittsburgh Steelers, New England Patriots

AFC Champ: Denver Broncos

AFC Runner-Up: Cincinnati Bengals

NFC


NFC East: Dallas Cowboys

NFC North: Chicago Bears

NFC South: Atlanta Falcons

NFC West: Seattle Seahawks

NFC Wildcards: New York Giants, Carolina Panthers

First two left out: Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Arizona Cardinals

NFC Champ: New York Giants

NFC Runner-Up: Atlanta Falcons

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home