Monday, August 25, 2008

I've Seen the Future, and It Is Waterless

I used a waterless urinal for the first time the other day. I'm not quite sure how it worked, but it did, and I took a picture (right).

I'm glad that the waterless urinal worked so well, because a quick Google search tells me that a standard urinal uses one gallon of water per flush; and another quick Google search tells me that one gallon of water will provide the daily fluid needs of two small-in-stature adult humans. I know for a fact that a) hundreds of thousands of urinals flush dozens of times each day and that b) hundreds of thousands of people are suffering from dehydration and/or a lack of clean drinking water. Thus waterless urinals are instruments of compassion and justice. Think about that the next time the automatic flusher goes off.

If you'd like to learn more about waterless urinals, drop by www.waterless.com.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The correct link for the waterfree urinal shown is here: http://www.falconwaterfree.com/

6:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the original Waterless No-Flush urinal, since 1991, is www.waterless.com

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home