Friday, October 24, 2008

Disturbing Visions of TaB®

Twice in the past week the dim, fluorescent light of my kitchen has played with my eyes so as to make a red can of Coca Cola Classic® take on the purple-magenta color of a can of TaB®. All week I've been haunted by the taste of saccharin blended with aspartame blended with whatever nausea-inducing ingredients the Coca-Cola company decided to loose on the calorie-conscious public in the 1960s. I've only had TaB® once in my adult life, and I can honestly say that it was the most wretched and vile thing to have ever entered my mouth (edging out bugs that I've swallowed while riding my bike and dirty lake water at summer camp).

Image from Wikipedia.

1 Comments:

Blogger Allan R. Bevere said...

Josh:

This is too funny!

I remember my dad drinking Tab when I was a boy. One time he let me have a taste. One sip was enough to keep me from being a Tab drinker.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home