Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Most Popular Video Featuring One of My Kids

For the past few years, I've been making videos of my children with the intention of a) giving friends and family a glimpse of what the kids are up to and b) entertaining my few regular readers. I expect that a small number of YouTube visitors will stumble upon these videos while searching for something else, giving my videos a few extra views.

I was surprised to discover, while browsing through my YouTube contributions the other day, that the median number of views for one of my videos is somewhere between 200 and 300. A few of the videos have even received thousands of views, including this one, which may be my personal favorite and has 8,813 views.

Far and away the most viewed video of my kids is this one from April 2007, in which Meyer gets into character and recites his favorite line from Monsters, Inc. (This was before Meyer developed a morbid fear of the Pixar classic.) It currently has a whopping 31,820 views.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home