Thursday, April 14, 2005

My Cubic Wisdom Debunks 1 Sex Gods

Gene Ray of Time Cube fame (the self-proclaimed "wisest human") is speaking at Georgia Tech tonight. I suspect that some undergrads who have spent too much time surfing the web and not enough time studying are behind the booking, but I kind of wish I could be there.

If you are not familiar with Time Cube, visit Time Cube.com and familiarize yourself. Then visit this parody site that automatically generates new Time Cube-esque prose each time you load the page.

(I must thank Mike Mullins for introducing me to Time Cube and keeping me posted on developments.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, Time Cube is Truth! We must all overcome the 1-corner singularity mentality, and accept 4-corner 4-day 4-quadrant-earth-rotation Cubic wisdom (every corner has an opposite corner, every tricorner or vertex has an equal and opposite tricorner, every 4 corners has equal opposite 4 corners, and so on and so forth).

Also check out Cubic Awareness Online website--it's a great unofficial Time Cube reference.

8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home