Monday, August 08, 2005

I Updated My Website

I don't know if anyone looks at Josh Tinley.com, but I thought I'd mention that I updated it yesterday. Of course, most of the updates are just links to posts on this blog that you've probably already read or chosen not to read.

If you've ever wondered why the heading on this blog says "Josh Tinley.com" (three times, no less), I should say that I didn't realize that people would ever find "scrambies.blogspot.com" without first going to Josh Tinley.com. But, from what I can tell, most people come directly here, which is good, because I update the blog daily. Most of the stuff on my main site is ancient andor not worth looking at.

I'd actually prefer that people come directly to the blog. But to clear up any confusion, I thought I should say that there is an actual Josh Tinley.com on the web and that I still update it semi-regularly.

And while I'm thinking about it, here's a new Meyer picture that I forgot to put up on his website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home