Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Going on Holiday

I may or may not post anything for the next few days. Ashlee, Meyer, and I will be in Indianapolis celebrating Thanksgiving with my side of the family, and I'll be trying not to think about all of the responsibilities I'll have to juggle when we return. (I will, however, have to make time to finish an article I'm writing that is due Monday.)

As for the content of my posts, I'm tired of politics (including church politics) right now, so anything I post will probably be about college basketball, books I'm reading, cats, toddlers, or mundane things that temporarily seem interesting to me. I hope that's OK.

Also, I'm not going to get around to updating either Josh Tinley.com or Meyer Tinley.com until we get back. I don't want to put too much pressure on myself. This holiday season, I want to make every effort to be a Mary instead of a Martha.

Peace and happy Thanksgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home