Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I've Run Out of Energy

I'm really to tired to post anything this evening, but I feel obligated to make blogging a daily habit. Since today is Election Day in states that have elections this year, I had hoped to preview the 2006 races in Tennessee, which are now less than a year away. As that would require doing some research and citing some sources, I will be writing no assessment of the upcoming campaign tonight. Maybe tomorrow.

I had also planned to write the third installment of my series, "Remembering My Forgettable Music Career." (You can read the first two: "Dead Frog" and "F Plus".) The next song on the list is "Chili Meat," which I wrote to convey the misery and frustration of working at Wendy's. The lyrics aren't exactly deep, so writing about them wouldn't require a fully functioning brain; but I feel obligated to offer my readers a decent colored pencil illustration for each song. So Chili Meat will have to wait.

Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home