Monday, October 02, 2006

Best of Seven: Week 3

I've moved the show to Monday, so that weekend sporting events will be fresh in the listeners' minds. This week's shows, which runs a little more than a half hour, looks at college football, the NFL, the women's basketball World Championship, and what I call "qualified streaks." I accidentally deleted part of my NFL segment while I was editing. I had to do quite a bit more editing to cover my mistake. So you'll miss out on some of my commentary on the contenders in the NFC, but I think I got everything pieced back together so that it flows smoothly.

Also, I didn't feel like getting into the Albert Haynesworth debacle. I probably should have, but I'm not sure I would have added anything to the conversation.

Again, I haven't gotten around to setting up a proper Best of Seven podcast or designing a logo. Still, you can download the first few episodes to your iPod or MP3 player, or burn them to a CD. Let me know what you think and where improvements can be made.

Download:

best_of_7_0603.mp3 (MP3)

best_of_7_0603.m4a (iTunes)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home