Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Blogger Robots Accuse Me of Spamming

All of a sudden I have to enter a word verification code every time I post something because "Blogger's spam-prevention robots have detected that your blog has characteristics of a spam blog." I'm a little embarrassed. According to Blogger, spam blogs "can be recognized by their irrelevant, repetitive, or nonsensical text, along with a large number of links, usually all pointing to a single site." I'd like to think that this definition in no way describes my blog, but I could be missing something. Maybe it's time to finally switch over to the Word Press blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beth Quick said...

Yeah, I had to do that for a while too, so don't feel bad. I'm not sure what on my blog could have tripped it up, except that spell check doesn't recognize most theology-related words! Eventually though they got it fixed, though still, after almost two months, they haven't fixed the problem that my old URL and new URL are merging together in feeds/aggregators. Very frustrating.

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home