Sunday, April 08, 2007

I'm Getting Ready to Move

OK. I've been building a new Josh Tinley.com at www.corruptgeneration.com, where my former "God blog," Save Yourselves From This Corrupt Generation, once lived. I think I'm finally ready to move over to the new site. For the next few days (or weeks), I'll try to post things in both locations; then I'll make the switch. If you access this site with the URL www.joshtinley.com, you will be automatically taken to the new site; if you use the URL scrambies.blogspot.com, you'll still end up here, but there won't be any new content (aside from reminders to update your links).

Also, a Baby Kate website is in the works and should be ready before Kate's birthday, May 14.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

New site looks good!

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home