Wednesday, April 04, 2007

This Is It—I've Begun Reading the Harry Potter Saga in It's Entirety

I prepare for each new Harry Potter book by reading all of the preceding books in order. In the past I've been able to zip through the series, but now that I have two children, I don't have as much time to read as I used to. So I've gotten an early start preparing for the final Potter book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Yesterday, as I read the opening pages of The Sorcerer's Stone, I realized that, this time, I wouldn't be finished until I read the final page of the seventh book. The very thought gives me chills.

On a related note, if you're United Methodist and a teenager, you can attend my Harry Potter "Splatshop" at Youth 2007.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

All 6?!?! that makes you a rock star in my book. I have just been making my way through #6, I wouldn't even dream of making it through all of them before #7 come out (not if I have any hope of also keeping up my sermon and church development reading that is). Enjoy!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home