Saturday, September 03, 2005

Where Is Our Vice President?

Is he still on vacation? He was as of Wednesday, and his spokeswoman didn't know when he would be returning. Correct me if I've missed something, but I've seen no news coverage of him returning to Washington or visiting the Gulf Coast.

Shouldn't the V.P. be taking care of matters in Washington while the President is down south? I mean, our nation is both at war and dealing with one of the worst disasters in our history. In many professions there are extreme circumstances that require one to postpone or return early from a vacation. I cannot imagine why Hurricane Katrina would be such a circumstance for the country's second-in-command.

Remember, these guys were elected on a message of strong leadership in times of crisis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home