Sunday, October 23, 2005

Methodist Blogger Profile

John the Methodist of Locusts and Honey kindly interviewed me for his Methodist Blogger Profile series.

I find that the hardest part of a writing assignment is badgering a source until he or she gets an e-interview finished, finds time to do a phone interview, sends me some literature, etc. In the work I've done for the Nashville Scene, sources have gotten back to me with the information I requested after the article publishes. Yet, my frustration with these sometimes uncooperative interviewees can no longer be justified since I took over two months to complete John's interview.

Sorry, John, but thank you again for featuring me on your site.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

And thank you for returning the MBP form to me. I've asked a number of people to join the project who have never replied. S'okay. I don't think that it's my place to pressure people.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home