Thursday, February 16, 2006

Back to the Tomato For Now

I had second thoughts about the new header I introduced last night, so I've gone back to the old one for the time being. What concerned me about the new Scrambies title art was that my head was so big relative to the rest of the graphic. Scrambies should not be about me (even though it is); Scrambies should be about quality news and analysis.

So let me play with the header, and I'll give you something new in the next couple weeks. I feel that keeping the look of the website fresh is a responsibility I have to you, the reader (and to you and you, the other two readers).

In the meantime, I'll try to figure out how to do "quality news and analysis."

1 Comments:

Blogger DogBlogger said...

Okay, I must say it's not just the tomato that confuses me. Maybe I arrived on the scene too late or something, but riddle me this: Why "Scrambies"?

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home