Thursday, May 25, 2006

Hey! I Was Quoted in the City Paper Four-and-a-Half Years Ago

I remember talking to a freelancer, who was doing a piece for Nashville's City Paper, in the fall of 2001 at the strip mall where I get my hair cut. I just never realized that anything I said actually ended up in print. I egosurf fairly often and have never before run across this when Googling "Josh Tinley." Anyway, here's what I said in the December 19, 2001 edition of the City Paper:

Most Bellevue neighbors agree with Bishop. Others wonder if there are already too many Starbucks in the area. “I guess I am bothered when new places, new strip malls are built,” Bellevue resident Josh Tinley said. “But it’s good to fill space that’s already existing.

“On the other hand, there is an overabundance of Starbucks around here,” Tinley added.

1 Comments:

Blogger John said...

The Starbucks are there for a reason.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home