Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Tuesday Afternoon Reading and Viewing

  • OK Go, dancing with treadmills: OK Go's new web video for "Here We Go Again" one-ups their "A Million Ways" video by incorporating exercise machinery. It's fantastic. (The "Here We Go Again" video should not be confused with the "Do What You Want" video, which is actually a JC Penney commercial.)

  • Lindsay Lohan wants to go to Iraq: Says Lohan, "I wanted to do what Marilyn Monroe did (during the Korean War), when she went and just set up a stage and did a concert for the troops all by herself. It's so amazing seeing that one woman just going somewhere, this beautiful sex kitten, who's basically a pinup, which is what I've always aspired to be." The self-proclaimed sex kitten adds, "I'm not afraid of going. My security guard is going to take me to a gun range when I get back to L.A., and I'm going to start taking shooting lessons." Oh boy.

  • "You Kill Pigs Day" at Girls Are Pretty: I'd recommend making Girls Are Pretty part of your daily routine. Today's offering is especially entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home