Wednesday, March 28, 2007

"Hold Me" by Fleetwood Mac: A Little Guilt for a Whole Lot of Pleasure

I like to download my music legitimately, thus I go to iTunes and pay 99ยข per song. (OK, to be honest, I downloaded the Kazaa software on my old computer, but it nearly took down already sluggish machine.) Paying a dollar for a song allows me to purchase tunes that I have long considered guilty pleasures; but, since I am paying a dollar, I must be confident that the pleasure outweighs the guilt. For many years, "Hold Me" by Fleetwood Mac has been near the top of my list of guilty pleasures. After hearing the song over the PA system at Publix last night, I decided that I had to spend a dollar and make that McVie-Buckingham-Nicks magic my own. I've been listening to "Hold Me" all day, and it's been awesome.

The next song on the guilty pleasures list is "Easy Lover" by Philip Bailey and Phil Collins.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home