Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I Like Prince Harry's New Ad

I'm not crazy about Harold Ford, Jr., but I do like his most recent campaign commercial. I don't understand the technology that goes into producing energy from Tennessee soybeans, but I like the idea: Soybean fuel would be a renewable energy source that would benefit American farmers.

Point goes to Little Harry. And another point for his "new generation of leadership" message. (I'm not sure how well he represents this new generation, but I agree that we need some young blood in the Senate.) Ford may yet convince me not to skip over the "U.S. Senator" portion of my ballot.

I'm not counting out Bob Corker. But as much as I respect him for going on a church mission trip to Haiti at some point in his past, I'll need something more from his television spots before I'll consider voting for him. (To Bob's credit, his website has a wicked new flash intro, complete with music.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home