Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I've Discovered That My Old Bands' Albums Are Available for Purchase on iTunes

As I was loading my iPod the other day, I discovered that two albums by my former bands are available for sale on iTunes. I can't imagine many people are downloading tracks by the National Biscuit Company or Three Hit Combo, but if someone is, I don't know where the money is going. Of course, the satisfaction of knowing that anyone in the world could theoretically purchase a song I wrote in the late nineties and load it onto his or her iPod in a matter of seconds is worth far more than the cents I haven't received for sales of said songs.



Click here to preview and/or purchase On the Dance Floor by the National Biscuit Company



Click here to preview and/or purchase Of Pop and Science by Three Hit Combo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home