Christmas Music Recommendations
Here are some recommendations for music to fill out your Christmas playlists:
- Meyer singing "Away in a Manger"
- The Nobility, I've Got a Present for You: 4 songs for $3.99. Too often when artists release original Christmas music, the seasonal songs don't stack up with the other songs in the artists' catalog. But these do. I've Got a Present for You features three great Nobility songs whose lyrics happen to be related to Christmas (and a live cover of "Good King Wenceslas").
- David Dewese, Next Christmas: A good mix of originals and David's takes on Christmas classics. If you like the Foxymorons or Luxury Liners, you'll enjoy Next Christmas. As usual, David's voice is as smooth as creamy peanut butter.
- Worship Feast Advent and Christmas: Five Advent and Christmas songs I wrote and recorded with Jenny Youngman as part of a project for work. Four of the songs are originals, one is a new arrangement of the hymn "Infant Holy, Infant Lowly." The songs are $2.00 each.
- Then there's this. It's free.