Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Stuff I've Been Doing and Stuff

Blogging about blogging is the lowest form of Internet literature, aside from the comments left in response to any article published by a daily newspaper or national news outlet. So I won't waste your time and mine telling you not to expect new content here at Scrambies until I'm able to replace the laptop that just died andor all of my kids have graduated from high school.

But I'm doing stuff, even if I'm not doing it here. And I should probably let you know about this stuff. So here you go:


Finally, if your dad is a Christian and a sports fan, and if you still haven't bought him a Fathers' Day present, get him a copy of my book, Kneeling in the End Zone: Spiritual Lessons From the World of Sports. You can find it at Cokesbury, Amazon, and just about any other online bookstore.

1 Comments:

Blogger crypto phone support said...

Fail to Register in Binance Exchange
Are you failing to regist0065r Binance Exchange? Do you know the registration step? If no, you can be relaxed and leave your worry to the professionals who know the methods to fix the errors related to Binance. To get in touch with the professionals, you can dial Binance support number +1-800-665-6722 . The professionals are active all day and night and respond to the users immediately. Whenever in need, you can approach them directly for attaining perfect solutions to resolve your errors.

More Info :- https://www.cryptophonesupport.com/exchange/binance/

3:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home