Saturday, April 02, 2011

Final Four Picks

View my bracket here. | View contest results here

Since less than two hours remain until tonight's games, I should probably make my re-picks for the Final Four. They'll both be re-picks because I went 0-4 in the Elite Eight and have been stuck on 570 points for over a week.

I hope with all my heart that Butler will win this tournament, and I know that they're more than capable of doing so. But, after seeing what VCU did to Kansas, following blow-out wins over Georgetown and Purdue, my brain (which hasn't been very reliable lately) tells me to go with the Rams.

In the other game, I've decided that I can no longer pick against Kemba Walker. I say UConn beats Kentucky in a close one. (I also suspect that there's a better-than-50-percent chance that whoever wins this game will end up vacating it following an NCAA investigation. Sorry. Maybe I'm too cynical.)

Go Bulldogs!

1 Comments:

Blogger John Meunier said...

I'm glad you were wrong about the Bulldogs.

I hope both UConn and UK have to vacate. It is ridiculous that either of those coaches is still in the NCAA.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home